Our 'Disability Access and Inclusion Plan' (DAIP) aims to improve the way we provide electoral services to people living with disability, ensuring that all South Australians are respectfully included in the democratic process.
The DAIP has 4 key focus areas:
- Inclusive communities for all
- Leadership and collaboration
- Accessible communities
- Learning and employment.
Read or download a copy
- Disability Access and Inclusion Plan 2020-2024 (online)
- Disability Access and Inclusion Plan 2020-2024 (PDF, 1.34MB)
- Easy read - Disability Access and Inclusion Plan 2020-2024 (PDF, 1.11MB)
Phone: 1300 655 232
If you have problems accessing or reading these documents you can ask for a copy in an alternative format.