The Australian Electoral Commission (AEC) maintains the electoral roll for South Australia.

You can check, enrol or update your enrolment details by choosing one of the following options:

Please note that you cannot enrol or update your details over the phone or by post.

Going overseas?

If you are going overseas for a short period of time and plan to return to your address in Australia you can advise the Australian Electoral Commission of your absence. If you are unsure whether you will be returning to Australia, you may request that your name be removed from the electoral roll.

More information on living and working overseas can be found on the Australian Electoral Commission's website.

Special enrolment options

There are options if you have special needs or specific circumstances that may affect your enrolment.

By clicking on the links below, you will be redirected to the Australian Electoral Commission's website.