Paper enrolment forms will no longer be accepted by post.

It’s easy to enrol or update your details online

To enrol to vote for the first time, visit: Enrol to vote

To change your address or name, visit: Update your enrolment

Find out more about Special state enrolment categories

Downloadable forms

Enrolment form  Use this form to enrol to vote or to update your details. 
No fixed address form  Use this form if you are eligible to vote in South Australia but have no fixed address.
Enrolment form for those people unable to sign If you or someone under your care is eligible to enrol to vote in South Australia but cannot sign the form due to physical incapacity, this form can be signed by another enrolled person. 
Registered declaration voter form If you are generally unable to get to a polling booth on polling day, you may be eligible to become a registered declaration voter. 
Silent elector information and registration form  If you believe that you or a family member would be in danger by having your address on an electoral roll, you can apply to become a silent elector. 
Overseas notification form  Use this form if you are overseas indefinitely or permanently and do not wish to vote, or if you are temporarily absent from Australia and may not be able to vote.
‘Elector no longer capable’ form Use this form to remove a person's name from the roll if they are incapable of understanding the nature and significance of enrolment and voting. 

How do I return my signed form?

You can upload your scanned signed form or return by fax.
Scan and upload to the Australian Electoral Commission:

Upload your scanned signed form 

Fax to:
02 6293 7684