You cannot change your enrolment details over the phone or by post. You may only update your details online or by fax.  

To enrol, you must complete an electoral enrolment form. You can do this:

  • online through the Australian Electoral Commission's enrol to vote  page, or
  • by completing a paper form and scanning or faxing it back.
  • Paper enrolment forms will no longer be accepted by post.

Enrolling covers you for all state, federal and local government elections.

Enrol to vote

Scan and upload to the Australian Electoral Commission

Upload your scanned signed form 

Fax to
02 6293 7684