Update your enrolment

The electoral roll has closed. It is now too late to enrol or update your details for the 2018 South Australian State Election.

If you are enrolled, but your details are not up to date, you are still required to vote at the State Election.

You can vote at any polling place in South Australia.If your details are not up to date, you can update them now to be ready to vote at future federal, state and local government elections.



To update your enrolment details, you can:

Change your address


Change your name

These are external links to the Australian Electoral Commission. For any questions about the online enrolment system, call 13 23 26.

Paper form

If you do not want to change your details online, get an enrol to vote or update your details form:

Return the form in one of the following ways:

Post (no stamp required) to
Australian Electoral Commission
Reply Paid 9867

Fax: 02 6293 7684

Scan and upload to
the Australian Electoral Commission's return my signed form page.

Please note that you cannot change your enrolment details over the phone.

  Privacy   Accessibility   Sitemap   About us   Contact